Monday, December 6, 2010

What a scam!

Sorry for the picture quality but I saw this in the check out line last night and I was flabbergasted, so I shot it one handed!

This magazine has been around as long as I can remember and frankly, I don't know how it stays in business.I mean who is dumb enough to read this drivel?
 
1) Ladies, There are NO secrets to male arousal. An article on secrets to keeping the Earth in orbit around our sun would be just as relevant. So ladies, if you need help in this area I would recommend dating a man with a heartbeat and that you give up any future attempts at necrophilia. {shudder}
 
2) There is no such thing as a sexy hairstyle. I mean there are pretty and ugly hairstyles of course but not sexy ones. If you think that it is possible for your hair to be sexy then that is probably why you think there are "secrets" to male arousal!
 

3 comments:

jinksto said...

Also, the "Look Sexy" would be just as relevant if it said, "How to get undressed in under 30 seconds"


-Oblogator

tammy said...

I think just the wind blowing pretty much takes care of both.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

@jinksto - Yeah, but ht ethe magazine would be soooo thin!

@tammy - I need to create a "funniest comment award!"

You would win it for sure after this comment, that is SUPER funny!

Very deep! Bravo! Bravo!