Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Be careful out there...

Please, take care of yourself this Christmas.

A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes that just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and sissy crap like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol; They cause three times as many accidents.

I blog because I care damn it!

4 comments:

jinksto said...

Nice!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

It's the juice drinkers who ruin it for the rest of us.

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy said...

I knew I didn't drink that "sissy crap" for a reason! ;-)

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

@TAmmy nad Jinksto - I hit about once a week eh? :)

@megan - ROFL! Good one! {Applause}

@Dizzy - far as I can tell aint nuttin' sissy 'bout you!