Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where the wild thoughts go



Helping women readers understand the male mind since 2006....

So recently I get a phone call from a beuatiful woman I have known for a few years....

"Hey Rob, how ya doing?"
"Other than freezing pretty good."
After some chit chat she comes to the point, "You know there is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and I hate to admit it but I am a little scared to try it but I just knew you would be the guy to help me out with it."
"I am intrigued, go on"
"Well, for a long time I have been wanting to have a three way"
"{gulp} And you thought of me?"
"Well sure. Will you help me with it?"
"{pause} This is some kind of trick, right?
"What? No."
"Uhhhh, Ok, well I guess it depends on who the third person is going to be."
"What difference does that make?"
"Well it matters to me!
"I can't see why but it was going to be my friend Ashley"

Wow! I've met Ashly and she is pretty hot too, "So is Ashley on board with this?
"Well sure. In fact she is pretty excited about it too."
"{Loooong pause} This is this some kind of trick, right?
"Why do you keep saying that"
"Well you know, that old saying, if its too good to be true..."
"Your so silly! What is too good to be true about teaching me how to make a 3 way call?

5 comments:

Logcpt said...

Did you videotape it? I am sure many would be interested in viewing it!

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

@Jinksto - Thanks cuz!

@logcpt - way ahead of you it's right here ...You tube vid

Chandan said...

I am happy with 2 way call. 3 way would be a little wierd to me. I can concentrate on only one thing at a time ! :-)

tammy said...

Poor Rob....had his hopes up and everything.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

@chandan - Yeah, apparently I can only focus on one thing at a time too which is how this whole misunderstanding came to be! ;)

@tammy - Yeah hopes were not all that was up! ;) Shhh- Was that the wind blowing? lol