Friday, November 5, 2010

Some Peoples Kids

Wednesday when I came into work a table near my cube was covered with Halloween leftovers (days later in spite of my best efforts it STILL is!)

So someone left a piece of fruit on the table too.

Here is a wide angle shot... (The picture is way blurry, apparently i had the sugar shakes already at this point! What? What do mean Snickers does not make a breakfast bar?)



So being my cute, loveable and yes HILARIOUS self, I left a little note on the table...



Maybe you think it's funny maybe you don't but I can hear several conversations over there from my cube, many people just don't get it, and several people are actually quite offended by it! Maybe 10-15% of "respondents' think it's funny.

Personally I giggle uncontrollably every time I think about it! (had to stop writing for a "giggle break" there)

Then again, as I tell you how funny *I* think I am I recall the words of Robert Heinlein, "beware a poet who reads his own work aloud in public- He probably has other bad habits! (Hmmmm is that is a Paraprosdokian Sentence?)

3 comments:

tammy said...

I'm laughing. I think that's pretty darn funny.

tammy said...

And, if I could eat a Snickers and a glass of milk every day for breakfast, I totally would.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Who is stopping you? :)