Thursday, December 11, 2008

Phoning it in!

Yeah, I have to be in class all day today so no time for original work so yeah, I am phoning it in! :)

There have been a LOT of “motivational posters” going around the last few weeks. It’s quite the fad.

Let me throw a couple of my favorites out here in case you have not seen them!

Did I mention I was phoning this in? :)

This first one may be too esoteric for the masses but as a gamer it REALLY hits home…




No one else may find this one funny either but since these guys are/were the natural enemy of nerds everywhere this one rolls me every time I look at it! :)





Oh and this one is soooooooo wrong on so many levels! You will laugh but you may not like yourself for it! :)







Now I don’t care who you are, THIS one is just plain funny unless of course you are an angry dog!



(Clearly photo shopped but that in no way diminishes it's comedic value!)

4 comments:

kat said...

Dude, post warnings the next time. I almost peed myself. Ever since the loo in work is out to get me I'm trying to hold it in :) TMI I know.

On to the actual comment. That WOW nerd hilarious and I love that he fuckin' loves it.

Thx for sharing those.

tammy said...

I heart motivational posters. And demotivational posters. And just posters in general.

OHmommy said...

Now that are some awesome posters. The 1st one? Hysterical!

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Kat- No such thing as TMI - I'm a nerd! :) Aha, so you know level 70 implies WOW huh? Your gamer creds just slipped out! Woot!

Tammy- Thanks for stopping by- Did you get that cake pan shaped like the state of Colorado I sent you for your loyal reader reward yet? :)

OhMommy- I just love it when the classy ones come slum here for a little bit! :)

You three are now special to me! You commented even when I only phoned it in! {sigh}

I will have to come up with a special reader award. It may even involve colouring