Thursday, February 21, 2008

Americanization!

It seems American culture is spreading to the most unexpected of places!

Now being a guy I LOVE Mardi Gras! Nudity in exchange for the cheapest of beads? Man, what's not to like?

I have a buddy over in the Middle East and he sent me some pictures of Saudi Mardi Gras! Saudi Mardi Gras? Mardi Gras in a country where a woman can be imprisoned for exposing her ankles? Wow, American culture must really be spreading! Check out the picture he sent me!





Yeah! Look at those two on the far left! You can even see some wrist! Man I love a woman who will flaunt what she has! "C'MON BABY, I got beads for some forearm! Let me see a little forearm! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Oh you just KNOW she is a bad girl!

(This post was no less lame than the last one but at least it is original)

11 comments:

OHmommy said...

I am first today!

That picture rocks. Imagine them against the senior citizens and against the bubble ladies.

Who would win?

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

OhMommy- Those poor oppressed women MUST have huge amounts of pent up suppressed rage! I would not want to go up against them!

Crazymamaof6 said...

NICE. you know you are coming off a tad pervy right? oh and i tagged you on my blog. yup you! feel lucky, it's an easy post.

Robin said...

Crazymama - Just a tad?

Next thing you know there will be picures of ankles. Where will the madness end?

kat said...

Take that picture down, I am begging you. Too much nudity makes us go crazy *lol*

Sauntering Soul said...

I do see one advantage. I bet none of those women stand in front of their closet every single morning debating what in the heck they are going to wear that day.

kay said...

...or worrying what their hair looks like!!


how about if one of them flashed someone. can you say firing squad?

House of Jules said...

WOW! You really need to tag that post NSFW!
Jules
House of Jules

Angel said...

beads for a little wrist?...hmmmmmm

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

CrazyMamma- If lusting after hot forearm is wrong I don’t want to be right! :)

Robin- Ankles are the first step to the depths of hell. I think it says that somewhere?

Kat- Then my plan is working!

Sauntering- Maybe but I will bet eye grooming gets to be a HUGE deal!

Kay- I believe a firing squad would be considered too merciful. It would be something much more painful. :(

Jules- yeah, I should warn people eh?

Beth- I can already see wrist, I need some hot forearm now! You know we can never get enough! :)

Flea said...

Are you even sure those are women?