Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Really?

I got this video from several different sources. Could this be real? Is anyone really this out of touch? I keep looking for the video cuts or other signs of tampering because really, I am having a hard time believing any functional human is this ignorant. (by "functional" I mean can feed and bathe themselves)

Plus she looks familiar to me, is she a "celebrity" of some type? Is this some kind of spoof episode they did with minor celebrities? You know, like the "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" series?

If this is real then that beauty pageant contestant and the congressman that went on and on about the internet being made of tubes both have to be feeling relieved that this video makes them look like brain surgeons! :)

Anyway, here it is in all it's glory...



Ok, so true confessions time... with all that said I blew the question too! When I saw the question I said "Romania"! :( In my defense thought the capital of Romania is Bucharest. Budapest-Bucharest... As long as I am aware that France is indeed a country I can live with being that close! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Kellie Pickler. She was on American Idol sometime in the last few years.

It's a real clip. I watched this episode when she was on. Really cute, but not the brightest bulb in the pack.

tammy said...

Hungary? That's a country?

Oh my hilarious!! Good thing she's cute huh?

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Anon - Ah thanks! I have heard of her, I had heard she was the new Jessica Simpson... Very pretty, big boobs with the IQ of a rock. The rumor mill seems to have gotten this one right?

Tammy - Personally, there are so many gorgeous women in this world who are smart as well to have to put up with this level of ignorance no matter how hot she is. Clearly, others have different opinions tho :(