Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Management Think #7


Ok so I was in Wally world and I spy these cute little chairs. They fold flat, they look comfy and they are only $20. Hmmmmm.



As we all know looks can be deceiving so I want to see if they really are comfy before I buy. So I went to take one of the displays models off the shelf so I can sit in it and check it out.

What the heck? They have the display models screwed to the shelf.



Yet, YET, there are two big stacks setting right under the displays loose and free. Why in the hell would you screw two of them down when you have a bunch more sitting right there in a loose stack? Do people not think things through anymore? Gah!

Anyway, they were NOT comfortable so I did not buy any.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

those chairs are for teenagers and college kids that go for price and style over comfort. i bet the display is screwed down for safety more than to prevent trying it out.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

CrazyMomma, Oh, ok, then it is moronic Lawyer think instead of moronic management think. I stand corrected. ;)