Sunday, May 4, 2008

Vertigo - Not just a movie!

Ok, I could embed the following video here on blogger but when you do it will not let you "maximize" it. This should be watched maximized! So instead of an embed I am just going to give you the link. When you get there be sure to maximize it!

The maximize icon was a little tough to find (at least for me) but it is right next to the speaker icon in the lower right corner of the box.

This will blow your mind! If you guys remember the wing suit video I am not the "chicken" type but I cannot see myself doing this one.

Click this link go to site

I think it is interesting to note that if this was in America it would be chained off and you would be arrested for going in there instead of being a tourist attraction like it seems to be in Spain.

That is life here the Nanny States of America eh? :)

7 comments:

House of Jules said...

The fact that the videographer does not seem to be strapped into the side of the rock like that one dude is near the end made me crazy. I was basically saying "No... no... no....!" the whole time I watched it. But I watched it, and I consider it a triumph because there's no way in hell, blocked off or not, that anyone could get me up there. Literally NO amount of money would do it; and if I was dropped in there at the top by a helicopter or something, I'm sure my legs would not work at all. It's not so much a fear of the holes in "path", or the rust all around, and it's not even the insane heights. It's the falling that would suck.
Jules
House of Jules

tammy said...

Wow. That was cool, but I was nervous the whole time! And you're right, we wouldn't be allowed to visit anything like that here.

SuperCoolMom said...

I'd be WEARING my wingsuit on that tour!

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally nauseating for me. the whole family of nerds was sitting here watching it. NICE. i think i need to go lay down now. barforama

Taj said...

I like a good adventure but as Jules said, it's the falling the would completely suck.

There is mountain (Hua Shan) near Xi'an, China that seems worse than this. If, again I say ,IF you can make it to the top, there is a restaurant and you eat for free. I have some photos of it and those are some brave people.

By the way, you can maximize (or minimize) the width of videos on blogger manually. Just resize in html mode after you embed it.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Jules- I hear ya! I can’t say I would not do it for any amount of money but we are for sure talking personal jet money to get me up there! :)

Tammy- I am glad you enjoyed. I mean it was no wave runner ride but still fun. ;)

SuperCool- Not a bad plan!

CrazyMomma- What? I am hurt that anyone would let their children see my site. I am gonna have to dirty it up some more! (Kidding!)

Taj- I am all about the free food but…

Thanks for the heads up on the embed!

Sauntering Soul said...

I feel completely tensed up now. I could never do that.