Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just how bad is the economy?

The economy is so bad that...

- I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

- African television stations are now showing 'Sponsor an American Child' commercials!

- CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

- My ATM gave me an IOU!

- If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

- Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

- A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .

- Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

- A picture is now only worth 200 words.

- BP laid off 25 Congressmen.

And Finally...

- Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.

3 comments:

tammy said...

These are great. I especially loved " If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them." Awesome. And kind of sad too.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Yeah that was my favorite too! I wish I would have closed with that one now!

Frank's Blog said...

Great reading tthis